● 再见。
Good-bye.
▼ 类似的说法还有:
Bye-bye.
Farewell.
See/Catch you later.
● 再见,谢谢你为我们做的一切。
Goodbye and thank you for all you have done for us.
● 时间过得多快啊!已经是该说再见的时候了。
How time flies! The time has come to say goodbye.
● 我得走了。
I’ve got to go now.
▼ 类似的说法还有:
I’d better be going now.
I’m calling to say goodbye.
● 我是来告别的。
I’ve come to say goodbye.
● 恐怕我得走了。
I’m afraid it’s time I left.
● 希望再次见到你。
I hope to see you again.
● 保重。
Take care.
● 保持联系。
Keep in touch.
● 随时欢迎您光临。
Drop in anytime you like.
● 谢谢您来这里滑雪。欢迎下次光临。
Thank you for skiing here. Welcome next time.
● 我们期待再次为您服务。
We look forward to serving you again.
Key Words and Phrases
farewell /ferˈwel/ n. 告别,再见
int. 再会
keep in touch ph. 保持联络
drop in ph. <非正>愿意参加,顺便拜访
Sam: The shuttle bus is leaving soon. You’ve got to go.
摆渡车快走了。你得出发了。
Guest: OK. Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
Sam: See you. Have a good one!
再见。祝你有个愉快的一天!
Guest: Thank you. You too.
谢谢。也祝你今天愉快。