小屁孩布朗(英汉对照)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

2 聚会搞砸了 The Party was Blown up


①公告:我记不起来的事情,恐怕都淡忘了。我们何不共同忘掉这些不愉快的事情呢?这个世界已经有太多令人不快的事情了。我要办一个叫“噢,乐起来吧!”的派对。

Notice: I’m afraid I’ve forgotten what I could not remember. Why don’t we forget these unpleasant things? This world is filled with so many unpleasant things. Hence I wanna hold a party called “Oh, Cheer up!”.


②妈妈:“我想给小巴斯特组织个生日派对。”

Mum:"I wanna hold a birthday party for little Buster."

巴斯特:“天哪!小虎,我不是在做梦吧?”

Buster:"Good Heavens! Tige, am I dreaming now?"


③妈妈:“我要送他一份漂亮的生日礼物。 ”

Mum:"I wanna give him a beautiful birthday gift."

巴斯特:“妈妈肯定认为我是个了不起的孩子。”

Buster:"Mum must regard me as an extraordinary child."


④妈妈:“还要有很多玩具、糖果……”

Mum:"I want many toys and candies…"

巴斯特:“妈妈肯定不是在骗人。”

Buster:"Mum cannot be lying."


⑤巴斯特:“妈妈真是太好了!”

Buster:"Mum is so good!"


⑥妈妈:“巴斯特,你这个捣蛋鬼。”

Mum:"Buster, you troublemaker."


⑦巴斯特:“噢!”

Buster:"Oh!"


⑧保姆:“发生什么了?”

Nurse:"What is happening?"


⑨妈妈:“啊!”

Mum:"Ah!"


⑩小虎:“巴斯特心地并不坏,他只是太笨了。”

Tige:"Buster is not ill-hearted, but he’s just too stupid."


⑪我之所以被妈妈痛打一顿,是因为我太调皮捣蛋了。我们都经历过诸如此类的“严重后果”。孩子们,大家一起来学习造成这些的原因吧,希望以后少发生这样的事。——巴斯特·布朗

I was beaten up by my mum because I was too naughty and troublesome. We have all experienced similar “severe consequences”. Dear friends, let’s draw a lesson to avoid future occurring.—Buster Brown