零售服务业英语,看这本就够(第2版)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Chapter 1 热情迎客

UNIT 01 招呼顾客

扫一扫阅读更多内容

Part1 基础词汇

hello[he'ləʊ]n.您好,喂,表示问候、惊奇或唤起注意时的用语

welcome['welkəm]n.欢迎 v.欢迎 adj.受欢迎的

good[gʊd]adj.好的;优良的;愉快的

morning['mɔːnɪŋ]n.早晨;黎明;初期

afternoon[ɑːftə'nuːn]n.午后,下午

help[help]n.帮助 v.帮助;招待

what[wɒt]pron.什么;多么;多少 adj.什么;多么;何等

how[haʊ]n.方法;方式 adv.如何;多少;多么

nice[naɪs]adj.美好的;细微的;和蔼的

shop[ʃɒp]n.商店;店铺 v.购物;买东西

look[luk]v.看;期待;注意;面向

look for 寻找

enjoy[ɪn'dʒɒɪ]v.欣赏,享受;喜爱;使过得快活

serve[sɜːv]v.招待,供应;为……服务

wait[weɪt]v.等候;等待

around[ə'raʊnd]adv.大约;到处;在附近 prep.四处;在……周围

Part2 实用金句

1.Hi,good morning.

上午好。

2.Good afternoon.

下午好。

3.Welcome to……

欢迎来到……

4.What can I do for you?

我能为您做点什么吗?

5.May I help you?

有什么可以帮助您的吗?

6.Can I be of some help?

有什么可以帮助您的吗?

7.You'd like to find some……?

您想买什么呢?

8.Are you looking for……?

请问您是在寻找……吗?

9.Thank you for shopping at……

感谢您来……购物。

10.Thank you for coming.

感谢您的到来。

11.Have a nice shopping.

祝您购物愉快。

12.Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?(需要些什么?)

13.Do you find anything you like?

你找到你喜欢的了吗?

14.Are you being helped?/Are you being served?

你需要帮忙吗?

15.Is there anybody waiting on you?

有人招呼你吗?

16.I’m just looking around.

我只是随便看看。

Part3 经典对话

对话一:

Good morning,madam.Is there anything I can do for you?

早上好,太太。我能为您做点什么吗?

Yes.I'd like to see one of those dresses.

是的,我想看看这件礼服。

You mean this one?It's the latest fashion.

您是说这一件吗?这是最新款。

What is this dress made of?

这件礼服是什么料子的?

It's made of silk.It's perfect,isn't it?

这是丝绸的。很漂亮,不是吗?

May I try it on?

我可以试穿一下吗?

Certainly.What size do you wear?

当然。您穿什么码的?

No.5

5号。

Here you are.The dressing rooms are over there.

给您。试衣间在那边。

(A few minutes later)

(几分钟后)

How does it fit?

合身吗?

It's perfectly.I'll take it.How much is it?

正合身。我买了,多少钱?

698 yuan.

698元。

OK.Here is the money.

好的。给你钱。

Thanks.Welcome back again.

谢谢。欢迎下次再来。

对话二:

Good afternoon,madam.Anything I can do for you?

下午好,夫人。有什么可以帮您的吗?

Good afternoon.Will you show me some silk fabrics,please?

下午好,我想看看这里的绸缎,好吗?

Yes,madam.We have many kinds of silk fabrics.They are Suzhou brocade and gauze.

好的,夫人。我们这里有各种绸缎。都是苏州的锦缎和绫纱。

Do you have natural silk fabrics?

有天然的丝织品吗?

Certainly,madam.We have brocade of nat-ural silk and figured pattern of silk.Which do you prefer,madam?

那当然,夫人。我们这里有天然丝的浮花锦缎和有图案的绸缎。您要哪一种?

I would prefer brocade.Will you please let me have a look at the best you have?

我要浮花锦缎,能让我看看你们这里最好的吗?

Yes.madam.Which color do you want to have,dark or light?

行,您要哪种颜色,深色的还是浅色的?

I like light colors.

我喜欢柔和的颜色。

Here is the light one.It's orange.Will this do?

这种怎么样,橙黄色的?

Oh,it seems a bit too loud.Could you show me something else?

嗯,这个看起来有点花哨,还有别的吗?

Yes,what about this color?

有,这种怎么样?

This one is fine.No wonder Chinese silk is famous all over the world.

这个挺好,难怪说中国丝绸驰名世界呢。

Well,China is the cradle of silk fabrics.

对,中国是丝绸的发源地。

OK,please give me two meters.If I'm not wrong that's equal to six Chinese chi.Am I right?

我要两米吧,如果我没弄错的话,也就是六尺对不对?

Yes,madam,you are very good at figures.

没错,夫人,您对数字很敏感。

Thank you.Er,I wonder if the silk piece's color won't come off.

谢谢,嗯,我想这种绸缎应该不会褪色吧。

As a matter of fact,all the materials here are colorfast.

不瞒您说,我们这里的丝绸都不褪色。

读书笔记

_____________________