Unit8 该汇报工作情况了
这种情景,你该怎么说?
Dialogue 1(实况对话)
A: Hi, boss! I'd like to tell you what we've discussed during the day.
A:你好,老板!我想向您汇报一下今天谈判的情况。
B: Okay. Is it all going well?
B:好的。一切顺利吗?
A: I think it's going very well, actually. We had a long meeting with them. After several lengthy discussions they decided to accept our offer.
A:我想情况进展得很不错。我们和他们谈了很久。经过几次长时间的讨论,他们决定接受我们的报价。
B: Really? That's great. You really did a good job. Anything else to tell me?
B:真的吗?太好了。你做得很好。还有别的要告诉我吗?
A: We're meeting with their finance director today and then with the other directors tomorrow, just to sort out some final details.
A:我们今天要和他们的财务主管见面,明天和其他的主管见面,商谈一些细节问题。
B: OK. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be accepted. Let me know what happens.
B:好的。如果对方有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。记着告诉我结果。
A: OK. I never forget it.
A:好的,我记着呢。
Dialogue 2(实况对话)
A: Hi, Megan, take a seat! How do you find your job?
A:嗨,梅根,请坐!觉得你的工作怎么样啊?
B: Great! In the morning, Tony told me about my work. After lunch, I began my work. Especially, during the fifteen-minute break, I print a data table for Sarah.
B:很好!早上托尼告诉了我工作的内容。午餐后我就开始工作了,特别是在中间15分钟休息的空当,我还帮莎拉打印了一张数据表格。
A: Good job! It seems you are busy with your work now. Are you accustomed to it?
A:干得好!看来现在工作开始忙起来了啊,还习惯吗?
B: I think I learned a lot from that. I am familiar with our products, the management as well as file manipulation. All in all, owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed my job.
B:我想我学到很多东西,我熟悉了产品,管理系统还有档案处理。总之,多亏了同事们的帮助,我才得以完成自己的任务。
A: I must praise you for your modesty and diligence. These can help you go further in your career.
A:我真是得表扬你的勤奋和谦虚!这些绝对能帮助你在职业生涯中走得更远。
B: Thanks for your compliment. There are still plenty more to learn.
B:谢谢你的夸奖,我还有很多要学呢!
经典句型你会吗?
向上级汇报
1. I shall report to you.
我将向您汇报。
2. I need to give my boss an update today.
今天我要给我的老板汇报最新情况。
3. I will report them what we are doing at present.
我将向他们汇报我们现在正在进行的工作。
4. I'm about to phone head office to talk about it.
我正要打电话向总部汇报一下。
5. They always report back on their work regularly.
他们总是定期地汇报工作。
6. I will report to the board the important investment.
重大项目的投资我需要向董事会汇报。
7. I need to report the findings of the investigation.
我需要汇报调查结果。
8. The general manager reports monthly production situation to the directorate.
总经理向董事会汇报每月生产情况。
9. He reported on the whole event to the minister.
他把整个事件向部长做了汇报。
10. The secretary reported the findings of the investigation to the manager.
秘书向经理汇报了调查结果。
11. He reported the committee on routine operational matters.
他向委员会汇报日常的运作事宜。
12. The research team reported significant findings in their research.
研究小组汇报了他们在调查中取得的重大发现。
13. I will tell you what was discussed yesterday.
我想和你说下昨天谈判的情况。
14. He will report back here as soon as he arrives.
他一到就会来这里汇报的。
15. He was criticized by the manager for failing to report the accident.
他因未对事故进行汇报而受到经理的批评。
16. Gather market information and report to the manager.
收集市场信息并向经理汇报。
17. I'll be able to give you a full briefing next week.
我下周就能给你一个完整的汇报。
18. I'll report today's proceedings to the leadership.
我要把今天的进展情况向领导汇报。
19. They report to the Finance Director directly.
他们直接向财务主管汇报。
汇报事务安排
1. I'd like to brief you on your arrangement in China.
我想简单汇报一下您在中国的行程安排。
2. Would you like me to give you a report of your schedule in Beijing?
需要我把您在北京的时间安排报告一下吗?
3. We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
4. You are scheduled to meet Mr. Green at ten in the morning.
上午10点,您要与格林先生会面。
5. You have a lunch appointment with Mr. Green.
您和格林先生要共进午餐。
6. We will move the meeting from 3 o'clock to 5 o'clock this afternoon.
我们要将下午3点的会议推迟到5点。
7. You can make some changes if it does not suit you.
如果您觉得不合适的话,可以做些变动。
汇报日常工作
1. We're meeting with their general manager tomorrow to sort out some final details.
我们明天要和他们的总经理见面商谈一些细节问题。
2. I think it's going very well, actually.
我想情况进展得真的很不错。
3. They want to sign a contract tomorrow.
他们想明天签合同。
4. I'll start preparing a contract but we need more information.
我会准备起草合同,但我们需要更多地了解他们。
5. As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以协商仍需继续。
6. I think they'll be good and they have agreed to the commission of nine percent.
我认为这些公司还不错,他们同意给9%的佣金了。
7. We had a long meeting with them.
我们和他们谈了很久。
8. We aren't sure about the agents.
至于代理商我们不确定。
9. I have to write a summary of our monthly report.
我不得不写一下本月汇报总结。
10. The negotiation is off.
和谈取消了。
11. After a lengthy discussion, they decided to accept our offer.
经过长时间的讨论,他们决定接受我们的报价。
核心单词要牢记
lengthy [ˈleŋθi] adj. 冗长的,漫长的
finance [faiˈnæns] n. 金融,财政,资金
alternation [ˌɔ:ltə:ˈneiʃən] n. 交互,轮流,隔一个
manipulation [məˌnipjuˈleiʃən] n. 处理,操作
career [kəˈriə] n. 职业
regularly [ˈregjuləli] adv. 定期地
negotiation [niˌgəuʃiˈeiʃən] n. 协商
sort out 整理
职场小贴士
格言
1. If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, you'll make progress.
如果你走的道路正确,并坚持走下去,最终你会成功。
2. Time management is really a misnomer—the challege is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
“时间管理”其实是一个误称,我们挑战的是管理自己,而不是时间。
3. Tool's haste is no speed.
欲速则不达。
4. Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.
天才不过是勤奋而已。
5. God help those who help themselves.
自助者天助。