我的第一本职场英语会话书
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Unit4 遭遇投诉怎么办

这种情景,你该怎么说?

Dialogue 1(实况对话)

A: I want to see the one responsible for selling typewriters.

A:我想见负责销售打字机的人。

B: My name is Steven. I'm the sales manager of this company.

B:我叫史蒂文,是本公司销售部的经理。

A: Well, look here. Ten new typewriters were delivered to my company yesterday afternoon and only five of them work properly.

A:那好,你看,昨天下午送到我们公司的10台打字机,只有5台是好的。

B: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

B:哦,真抱歉。

A: Never mind being sorry; what are you going to do about it?

A:别光说抱歉,这件事你们打算怎么处理?

B: Don't worry. We'll soon fix them.

B:别着急,很快就可以把它们修好。

A: Good, I hope you'll make sure that it doesn't happen again.

A:好吧,我希望你保证以后不再发生类似事件。

B: I'll certainly look into that.

B:我一定会查清楚这件事的。

A: Thank you. Goodbye.

A:谢谢,再见。

Dialogue 2(实况对话)

A: Customers Service, how can I help you?

A:客户服务部,我可以帮助您吗?

B: Yes, I have a complaint about your product.

B:是的,我要投诉你们的产品。

A: What's wrong? Which product is giving you trouble?

A:怎么了?请问什么产品给您带来了麻烦?

B: It's the computer I bought in your company.

B:是我在你们公司买的电脑。

A: What's its model number?

A:请问是什么型号的?

B: PC785 AD.

B:PC785 AD。

A: I see. The PC785 AD. Is it still under warranty?

A:明白了,PC785 AD。还在保修期内吗?

B: It should be still under warranty. I bought it two months ago and it already broke down.

B:应该还在保修期内,我两个月前才买的,现在就坏了。

A: Don't worry. We will work this out.

A:不要担心,我们会解决的。

B: Hope so.

B:希望如此。


经典句型你会吗?

顾客投诉

1. I want to register a complaint about the washing machine I got from your store last week.

我想要投诉,我上星期在你们商店买的洗衣机有问题。

2. Let me talk to your superior!

我要找你的上级!

3. We have a complaint about quality.

我们要投诉质量问题。

4. I am dissatisfied with his service.

我对他的服务不满意。

5. I'm not happy with the arrangement.

我对那个安排不满意。

6. I'd like to speak to the manager.

我想和你们经理谈谈。

也可以这样说:I'd like to talk with the manager.

7. If you don't refund my money I'm going to sue you.

如果不退款给我,我就去告你们。

关照客户问题

1. Customer Service, this is Tom speaking. How can I help you?

客户服务部,我是汤姆,我可以帮您吗?

2. Can you tell me the nature of the complaint?

可以告诉我问题出在哪里吗?

3. I'll certainly look into that.

我一定查清楚这件事。

4. What is your complaint?

你投诉什么?

5. Everything will be taken care of.

一切都会安排妥当的。

6. I surely hope I can answer them for you.

我确实希望我能为您解答这些问题。

7. I owe you an apology for the trouble we have brought to you.

给您带来了麻烦,我向您道歉。

8. I will give you a good answer.

我会给你一个满意的答复。

9. I'll take care of it personally.

我会亲自去解决这件事的。

10. Is that product still under guaranty?

那个产品还在保修期内吗?

11. Can you tell me the address of the retail store branch, please?

能告诉我你们零售店分店的地址吗?

协商解决办法

1. What do you want us to do?

您看怎么办好?

2. What are you going to do about it?

这件事你们打算怎么处理?

3. Our assistant will attend to your complaint tomorrow.

我们的店员会在明天处理你的问题。

4. We will attend to the complaint immediately.

我们会马上处理你的问题。

5. Let me do some check and get back with you tomorrow.

请让我查明情况,明天再给你答复。

6. Whatever the problem is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

7. I make sure that it doesn't happen again.

我保证以后不再发生类似事件。

8. Don't worry, we will work this out.

别担心,我们会解决这个问题的。

9. Don't worry, we'll soon fix them.

别着急,很快就可以把它们修好的。

10. Thanks for your patience.

谢谢您的耐心等候。

11. Our repairman can come to you.

我们的维修人员可以去你那里。

12. Will this do?

这件行吗?

也可以这样说:How about this one?

How's this one?

Is this suit all right?

13. Shall I hold them at your disposal?

我应该留着等你们处理吗?

14. We'll compensate for your losses caused by our error.

由于我们的失误给您造成的损失,我们会赔偿的。

15. It sounds like a reasonable solution.

这个解决办法似乎比较合理。


核心单词要牢记

inconvenience [ˌinkənˈvi:njəns] n. 不便

properly [ˈprɔpəli] adv. 适当地,正确地,完全地

settle [ˈsetl] v. 解决

slip [slip] n. 疏漏

liability [ˌlaiəˈbiliti] n. 责任

investigate [inˈvestigeit] v. 调查

compensation [ˌkɔmpenˈseiʃən] n. 赔偿

in person 亲自

file a claim 索赔

职场小贴士

投诉信(Letter of Complaint)

生意不可能总是一帆风顺,不管企业多么细心、精心地处理业务往来,事故还是难以避免:货物可能送错了地方,可能在运输中受损或者延迟等等,各种情况都可能发生。当发生事故的时候,如果只是一些很快就能得到解决的小问题(如保险、保证或是其他合同条款),一封日常投诉信就完全可以了。

由于这些小问题一般不会遭到对方的反对,日常投诉信只要清楚、明了、简要就行。下面是写日常投诉信所遵循的法则:

1.开头就提出要求。

2.详细解释此要求的原因。

3.结尾要表示感谢对方的合作。

【范文】

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to complain about your hotel. I had a terrible stay in room 5012 of your hotel from the 24th to the 26th of August 2011, when I came to Guangzhou on business.

Firstly, the air conditioning in my room could not be turned down or switched off. When I asked the reception staff to do something about it, they laughed and told me it was better than being hot. I asked your front office manager and she told me she would send someone to my room immediately. No one came. As a result, I was very cold every time I was in the room.

Secondly, I found the bathroom dirty and the hot water was always warm.

Thirdly, the noise at night was extremely loud and I found it difficult to sleep. I asked to change rooms, but was told that it was impossible because the hotel was full. I paid a lot for my stay in your hotel and expect much better service from such a well-known hotel.

In future, I will not be staying at your hotel again and will inform my business associates of the terrible service.

Tom Smith, Sep, 2nd, 2011