Chapter 2 办公室里的那些事
Unit1 新人初来到
这种情景,你该怎么说?
Dialogue 1(实况对话)
A: Hello, my name is Jerry. Are you new around here?
A:嗨,我叫杰瑞,你是新来的吧?
B: Yes. My name is Jack. It's my first day here.
B:是的,我叫杰克,这是我第一天上班。
A: Well. Nice to meet you.
A:哦,很高兴见到你。
B: Me too.
B:我也是。
A: If there is anything I can do for you, let me know.
A:如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管找我。
B: Thanks, I really appreciate that.
B:非常感谢。
Dialogue 2(实况对话)
A: Good morning, Mrs. Wang. I am so glad to meet you again.
A:早上好,王女士。很高兴再次见到你。
B: Nice to meet you. Today is your first day. Are you ready? I hope everything goes well today.
B:很高兴见到你,今天是你第一天上班,准备好了吗?希望你今天一切顺利。
A: Thank you. I am ready. Can I meet the colleagues?
A:谢谢你,我准备好了。我可以见见同事吗?
B: Of course, come with me. Lucy, John, I'd like you to meet our newcomer, Jack. You should take care of each other from now on.
B:当然可以,跟我来。露西,约翰,来见见你们的新同事杰克,从今以后你们要相互关照。
C: Nice to meet you.
C:很高兴见到你。
D: Nice to see you.
D:很高兴见到你。
A: I have no experience and would appreciate your guidance very much.
A:我没什么经验,希望大家多多指教。
C: That's all right. We'll try our best to help if you need.
C:别客气,有什么需要帮忙的,我们会尽力的。
A: Thanks.
A:谢谢!
B: Well, as the other guys are not here, I'll introduce you to them later.
B:好了,其他的人没在这儿,我晚些时候再给你介绍。
A: All right.
A:好的。
经典句型你会吗?
欢迎新人
1. Are you new here?
你是新来的吗?
2. We are really happy to have you.
真高兴你成为我们的一员。
也可以这样说:We're so glad you can join us.
3. Welcome to the team.
欢迎加入这个团队。
也可以这样说:Welcome to our group. Welcome!
4. I'm happy to work here.
我很高兴能在这里工作。
5. I feel so good joining the team.
加入你们团队感觉真好。
6. I am waiting to start to work and get to know each of you.
我正等着开始工作,并认识认识大家。
相互介绍
1. Let me introduce you two.
我来介绍你们两位认识一下。
2. There is someone I'd like you to meet.
有个人我要介绍给你认识。
3. I don't know anyone here. You'll have to introduce them to me.
这里的人我都不认识,你得介绍一下。
4. Let me introduce you to all of the people in this department.
我把部门的每一位同事都介绍给你认识。
5. I don't think you have known each other.
我想你们俩还互不认识吧。
互致问候
1. How do you do?
你好!
2. I've been looking forward to meeting you.
我一直盼望能认识你。
3. I have heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。
也可以这样说:I have heard so much about you.
4. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
也可以这样说:It's great to meet you.
How nice to meet you!
I'm glad to meet you.
Happy to know you.
I'm pleased to know you.
It's my pleasure to know you here.
It's a privilege to know you.
I'm glad to have the opportunity to meet you here.
核心单词要牢记
colleague [ˈkɔli:g] n. 同事
opportunity [ˌɔpəˈtju:niti] n. 机会
introduce [ˌintrəˈdju:s] v. 介绍
occasion [əˈkeiʒən] n. 场合
privilege [ˈprivilidʒ] n. 特权,优待
call for 称呼
report for work 报到
engage in 从事于
职场小贴士
新同事致辞
Hello, everyone. My name is Jack. Nice to meet you.
First of all, I must say I feel so honored to work with you. I hope we can be friends in the near future. To tell the truth, I have just graduated from school with little experience, so I do hope people here can give me a hand if I have difficulty in my work someday.
I am trying to make my dream come true. And this company gives me a precious chance. I hope I can make some achievement here and make progress with all of you together.
Lastly, thank you for your attention.
译文
大家好,我叫杰克,很高兴见到你们。
首先,我想说能和你们一起工作,我感到很荣幸。希望在不久的将来我们能成为朋友。说实话,我刚从学校毕业,没什么经验,我衷心希望将来如果在遇到困难时,你们可以帮我一把。
我正在努力实现我的梦想,公司给了我这个宝贵的机会,我希望我能在这里做出一些成就,与诸位共同进步。
最后,谢谢各位。