开口说英语(旅游篇)
上QQ阅读APP看本书,新人免费读10天
设备和账号都新为新人

Topic 06 机上服务

音频

巧问 | 开口超简单

1 What drinks do you have?
有什么饮料?

2 I am not feeling well. Could you bring me some pills for headache?
我觉得不舒服。能给我拿些治疗头痛的药吗?

3 How high shall we fly?
我们会飞多高?

4 Can I recline the seat?
我可以把座位放平吗?

5 I saw your seat light was on. May I help you?
我看到你的座位灯亮了,我能帮您吗?

6 Where is the toilet?
洗手间在哪儿?

7 What would you like to drink with the meal?
您想要点什么饮料佐餐?

8 May I unfasten my seat belt now?
我现在可以解开安全带了吗?

9 How long have I been asleep? I feel like vomiting.
我睡了多久了?我想吐。

10 Excuse me. Where can I check my coat?
打扰一下,什么地方可以寄放外套?

拓展 | 多学一点常用语

seat number 机座号

seat belt 安全带

smoking seat 吸烟座位

fasten v. 系

occupied a. 使用中的

vacant a. 空着的

drink n. 饮料

button n. 按钮

airsickness n. 晕机

pill n. 药片

stewardess n. 空姐

time difference 时差

plane service 机上服务

lavatory n. 洗手间,盥洗室

妙答 | 回答很坦然

1 Coffee, tea, and juice.
咖啡,茶,还有果汁。

2 Sure, wait one moment, please.
当然可以,请稍等。

3 We’ll be flying at an altitude of about 9,500 meters.
我们大约会飞到9500米的高空。

4 Sure. Just push the button.
当然,只需按住按钮就可以。

5 Could you please bring me a blanket?
你能给我拿一条毯子吗?

6 It’s in the rear of the plane.
在机舱的后面。

7 Give me some white wine, please.
请给我来点白葡萄酒。

8 Yes, sir, but we suggest you wear it loosely buckled.
可以,先生。但是我们建议您系着安全带,可以扣得松一点。

9 You’re probably airsick.
你可能晕机了。

10 The checkroom is right over there, sir.
衣帽间就在那边,先生。

实战 | 情景会话看这里

A: Give me some wine, please. 请给我来点儿红酒。

B: Certainly, sir. But there is a charge for alcoholic beverages in economy class. 当然可以,先生。不过在经济舱,喝带酒精的饮料是要付费的。

A: I see. Price list, please. 我知道。请给我价格单。

B: Here it is. 给您。