一 爱的教育
爱的代价 The Cost of Love
“哎哟,老爸,这个作文题目好难啊!”
"Whoops, daddy, what a hard composition!"
“真的吗?我的宝贝。让我看看。”
"Really? My darling. Let me see."
“有我呢,让老爸来搞定它,小菜一碟嘛。”
"You still have me here. Let me get it. It's a piece of cake."
“老爸,我爱你!”
"Daddy, I love you!"
“这篇作文太差了!谁写的?”
"This composition is so broken! Who wrote it?"
“我老爸写的……”
"My daddy did..."
“背上书包,带老师去你家,我要见见你父亲。”
"Pick up your schoolbag and bring me to your home. I want to see your father."
“好吧,请您跟我走。很快就到啦。”
"OK. Follow me, please. We'll get there soon."
“丁零丁零。”老师按门铃。
"Tinkle, tinkle,"The teacher pressed the doorbell.
“老师,您好!欢迎光临寒舍,请问您有什么事?”
"Hi, Teacher! Welcome to our home. May I ask what your business is here?"
“让你给孩子代写作文!还写得这么烂!打你屁股,看你下次还敢不敢!”
"It's your fault to write your child's composition! And you wrote it terribly. I'll spank you to make sure you won't do it again!"
“哎哟,您轻点,我再不敢了。”
"Ouch, gently, please! I won't do it again."
理发 Haircut
“不,我不要剪嘛,不要剪嘛。”
"No, don't cut it."
“先生,请您剪的时候,前面长一些,后面短一些。谢谢。”
"Sir, when you cut his hair, please leave the front longer and the back shorter. Thanks."
“宝贝,不哭,看老爸给你表演节目。”理发师和儿子都回过头去。
"Sonny, don't cry. Look, let me show you a performance."Barber and son turn around.
“哇,老爸好棒!”
"Wow, so wonderful, daddy!"
“呵呵,先生您真不错!”理发师也回头看。
"Well, good job, Sir!"Barber turns his head, too.
“哇,老爸真牛!”
"Wow, fabulous, daddy!"
“哈哈,确实不错啊!”理发师边笑边剪。
"Huh, really so funny!"Barber laughs as he is cutting.
“哇哇,老爸最棒了!”
"Wow, you're the greatest!"
“哈哈,真有趣!”理发师忘怀地大笑。
"Haha, really so amusing!"Barber laughs heartily like mad.
“老爸,我的新发型怎么样呀?”
"Daddy, how about my new haircut?"
“天哪!怎么剪成这样了?”
"My God! How was it like that?"
“哎呀,实在抱歉,先生,这……”
"Alas, terribly sorry, sir, err..."
老爸真牛 Really Great Dad
“看哦,老爸给你露一手,一枪打中正中心。”老爸一边瞄准一边自夸。
"Look, I'll show you off now, right in the center of a shot." Father boasts as he is aiming.
“啊?……怎么会这样?”老爸顿时脸上无光。
"Ah? ...How can this be?" Dad loses face suddenly.
“哈,老爸,我有个好办法!”儿子奔过去把靶子放到地上。
"Ha, Dad, I have a good idea!" Son runs to put the target on the ground.
这回老爸真的打中了中心,儿子高兴地大呼:“哇!太准啦!老爸真牛!”
This time Father really hits the center, so son shouts happily, "Wow! Sure! Really great Dad!"
返老还童 Become Young Again
“宝贝,别动哈,一、二、三,茄子!”父亲和儿子在照相机前搞怪。
"Baby, don't move. One, two, three, cheese!" Father and Son pose in front of the camera.
“照片洗出来啦,嘻嘻,从中间剪开。”
"The photo has come out, hee-hee, cut from the middle."
“拍得不错嘛,看你老爸的头发多帅!一下就返老还童喽。”
"Well done. Look how beautiful your dad's hair is! I have renewed my youth suddenly."
自讨没趣 Eat Dirt
“咦,儿子在干嘛?玩我的烟斗……”
"Well, what are you doing, my sonny? Playing with my pipe..."
“嘻嘻,我也会抽烟斗哦,看烟圈多高呀!”
"Hee-hee, I can smoke the pipe, too. Look, how high these circles curl!"
父亲却转过头去看报纸。
Father turns back to read his papers.
“老爸,你看看我嘛,看我这样多好玩儿。”
"Daddy, look at me, how funny this way."
父亲仍然一声不吭。
Father still keeps silent.
“老爸!你怎么不理我?”
"Daddy, why not answer me?"
儿子凑到父亲跟前去,父亲却又转向另一边。
Son goes closer, but Father turns away.
“嘿!老爸!老爸!你怎么都不看我一下啊?哎呀,好呛!咳咳咳。”
"Why! Daddy! Daddy! Why don't you even look at me? Yuck, so chocking! Ahem, ahem."
父亲躲在报纸后偷偷地笑。
Father titters behind his papers.
“哼,不好玩儿,没意思,不玩了!”
"Oh no, so boring, I quit!"
“嘿嘿,这下终于消停了。我可以安心看报了。”
"Hey, he finally becomes quiet. I can focus on my papers."
可移动的树干 The Movable Trunk
“小白,你不是刚尿过吗?”
"Little White, haven't you just pissed?"
“小白,你又要尿啊?”
"Little White, are you pissing again?"
“小白,那是路灯不是树干,还尿?”
"Little White, that's a lamppost, not a trunk. Still pissing?"
“老爸,小白就是爱往树干上尿尿。”
"Daddy, Little White just loves pissing on a trunk."
“哈,看这个可移动的树干,我发明的!”
"Haha, look at this movable trunk I made!"
“老爸,看,这回小白不会乱跑啦。”
"Daddy, look, Little White won't run about."
天使的羽毛 The Angel's Feather
“啧啧,做天使的感觉真棒。”老爸说着梦话。
"Tut-tut, it's great to be an angel."Daddy is talking in his sleep.
“咦,这小坏蛋在干嘛?拔天使的羽毛?”
"Well, what is the little rascal doing? Plucking the angel's feather?"
“你还真拔了羽毛了?”
"You really did it? "
“你个小坏蛋!看我不揍你!”
"A little rascal! I'll beat you!"
不是每个人都值得帮忙 Not Everyone Deserves Help
“宝贝,看那个人拉车好辛苦,我们去帮帮他吧。”
"Sonny, look, the cartman is backbreaking. Let's give him a hand."
“好的,老爸。我们快点过去帮他。”
"Okay, daddy. Let's hurry to help him."
“一,二,三,我们一起往前推。”
"One, two, three, let's push together."
“咦,后面有人帮忙,真不错。”
"Hee, it's so good that someone is backing me."
“让我来歇一会儿,抽根烟。”
"Let me have a break for a cigarette."
“怎么越推越费劲了呢?宝贝,你觉得呢?”
"The harder we push, the heavier it gets, why? Sonny, what do you feel?"
“老爸,我也觉得越来越费劲啦。”
"Daddy, so do I."
“啊?这混蛋居然这样?”
"Ah? How could this rascal be?"
“真不要脸!有没有良心啊你?”
"Shameless! Do you have any conscience?"
“像你这种人,就不该有人帮助你!”
"People like you don't deserve any help!"
飞来横财 A Lucky Fortune
“先生,您好!这份遗嘱上写明您和您儿子是这份遗产的唯一法定继承人,请在上面签字。”律师说。
"Hi, sir! This will says you and your son are the one and only heir at law. Please sign your names on it,"says the lawyer.
遗产是两百万马克以及一座古堡,简直不敢相信。
It's hard to believe that the bequest is two million Marks with an ancient castle.
“宝贝,这么漂亮的城堡从现在开始就是我们的了。”
"Sonny, this pretty castle belongs to us from now on."
“老爸,他们为什么要对我们鞠躬呢?”
"Daddy, why do they bow to us?"
“宝贝,他们终于都走了。”
"Sonny, they walk away finally."
“哈哈,这样才开怀自在嘛。”
"Well, we can enjoy ourselves freely."
见风使舵的门卫 The Weathercock Guard
父子俩在义务清扫马粪。
Father and Son are volunteering to clear the horse-dung.
“那边,老爸,那边还有。”
"There, daddy, there."
“站住!也不看看自己是什么人?这是你们随便能进去的吗?”
"Stop! Don't you see who you are? Is it where you can enter at will?"
“快滚!真是没点儿眼力!”
"Get out! What a bad discretion!"
“那门卫是个势利眼,只认衣服不认人。我们得穿上最好的衣服,宝贝。”
"The guard is a snob, for he only knows clothes rather than people. We have to dress best, sonny."
门卫见风使舵。
The guard is a weathercock.
“欢迎光临,我的先生。”
"Welcome, gentlemen."
“咦,这对绅士的爱好真奇怪。”
"Hmm, the two gentlemen's hobbies are so strange."
缝完裤子接着打 Spank You After Sewing
“又搞破坏了,你这个小坏蛋,你给我站住!”
"Making trouble again. Stop, you little rascal!"
“看我不好好收拾你!”
"Look how I spank you!"
“咦,裤子破了。”
"Err, there's a hole in your trousers."
“站着别动,我马上回来。”
"Stand here. I'll be back soon."
“你要干啥啊?老爸。”
"What are you going to do, daddy?"
“就这样弯腰,不许动啊,让我先把裤子缝好。”
"Bend down like this. Don't move. Let me sew your trousers first."
“搞定啦,嗯,你老爸缝得真不错。”
"Done. Well, your daddy's work is really good."
“好,接着打屁股!”
"Well, I'll go on to spank you!"
纯真的爱心 Pure Love
“老爸,停一下,鸟儿们好像饿了,它们想吃我的面包。”
"Daddy, wait. The birds seem to be hungry. They want to eat my bread."
“小鸟儿,乖,我给你们把面包掰碎,慢慢吃啊。”
"Little birds, dear, I'll break the bread into pieces for you. Enjoy your stay."
“呜呜,鸟儿们都飞那边去了。”
"Oh no, the birds have all flown over there."
“宝贝别哭,她就只想着拍个照,一会儿就走了。”
"Don't cry, sonny. She just wants to take a picture. She will go awhile."
“呜呜,鸟儿们还没吃饱呢。乖,我再给你们掰面包。”
"Oh no, the birds haven't eaten their fill. Dear, I would break the bread for you again."
“宝宝,你纯真的爱心真感人。”天使偷偷地吻了他。
"Sonny, how impressive your pure love is."The angel kisses him secretly.
小白也抗议 Little White also Protests
“老爸,饭烧煳了!”
"Daddy, the meal is singeing!"
“怎么不吃啊?宝贝。”
"Why not eat it, sonny?"
“不嘛不嘛,我不要吃。”
"Oh no, I won't."
“快吃了!老爸辛辛苦苦弄的。”
"Have it quickly! I did it hard."
“太难吃啦!我不想吃嘛。”
"It's terrible to have it! I won't eat it."
“什么?这么不给老爸面子?”
"What? You don't give me face?"
“小白,你来尝尝看。”
"Little White, come here to taste."
说着,儿子把饭倒在了狗狗的碗里。
With this, the son pours his portion into the dog's bowl.
“太不像话了,不吃你老爸做的饭。”
"How absurd to refuse the meal by your daddy."
“汪汪汪。”小白对着狗盘直吠,却一口也没吃。
"Bow-wow,"Little White is barking at its bowl but it doesn't taste.
狗狗踢翻了它的碗。
The doggy kicks off its bowl.
“看嘛,狗狗也不要吃的。小白也抗议了。”
"See, the doggy refuses to eat. Little White protests, too."
“唉,算了,我的也不吃了。我们出去吃吧。”
"Well, forget it. Nor do I. Let's eat outside."
“哈哈,这里的饭菜真好吃呀!”
"Oho, the dishes here are so yummy!"
父子俩在饭馆里吃得很开心,小白在座位上啃骨头也很开心。
Father and Son enjoy themselves happily in the restaurant while Little White is nibbling the bones under the seat happily.
亡羊补牢 Never Too Late to Mend
“老爸,香蕉真好吃呀。”
"Daddy, the banana tastes very good."
“喂?宝贝,你怎么这样乱扔呢?下次不许这样啊。”
"Well, sonny, how can you litter like that? Never do it again."
“哈哈,多好玩儿,他踩到我的香蕉皮摔倒啦!”
"Haha, so funny, he steps on the banana peel and slips down!"
“哎哎哎呀!”
"Whooooops!"
“老爸,你没摔疼吧?”
"Are you hurt, daddy?"
“哼,乱扔在地上的香蕉皮。”
"Damn the banana peel littered on the ground."
“早该教训你的!让你乱扔,让你乱扔!现在亡羊补牢,犹未晚也。”
"I'd have taught you earlier! It's all your fault to litter about! It's never too late to mend."
大自然是最好的礼物 Nature Is the Best Gift
“嘘,我们轻轻地,不要吵醒他,我要给他一个惊喜。”
"Hush, gently, don't wake him, for I want to give him a surprise."
父亲和来帮忙的叔叔把熟睡中的儿子连带床一起抬走了。
Father and his friends coming to help carry away his son still in a sound sleep lying on the bed.
“请各位小点儿声,千万别把孩子吵醒了。”
"Please keep quiet, everyone. Never wake him up."
儿子醒来后,惊喜地看到自己置身于美丽的农场中,周围是美丽的自然景色。
After waking, Son is surprised to see himself on a lovely farm with beautiful natural scene around.
躲在一边的父亲心想:“我的宝贝果然很惊喜,大自然是最好的礼物。”
Father hiding himself aside says to himself, "Sure enough, my sonny is surprised. Nature is the best gift."
放生未遂 Fail to Free the Captive Fish
“哇,这么大一条鱼!老爸太牛了!”
"Wow, such a big fish! Daddy is so great!"
“宝贝,来,咱们回家炖鱼汤。”
"Sonny, let's go home to have fish soup."
“呜呜,它好可怜呀,老爸,不要杀它好不好?”
"Poor fish, daddy, you won't kill it, will you?"
“鱼儿,你今天遇到我们家宝贝真是幸运,我们这就放你回河里。”
"You're really lucky to meet my son. We put you back into the river now."
“回去吧,回你河里的家去吧。”
"Go back to your home in the river."
“鱼儿,再见!老爸,谢谢你!”
"Bye-bye, fish! Thank you, daddy!"
“啊,老爸,它被大鱼吃掉了,怎么会这样?”放生未遂的父子俩目瞪口呆。
"Ah, daddy, it was eaten by a bigger fish. How could it be?"Dumbfounded, Father and Son failed to free the captive fish.
装病逃学 Play Truant by Pretending to Be Ill
“宝贝,快起床,再不起床就要迟到啦。”
"Sonny, get up or you'll be late for school."
“老爸,我头好疼啊,今天去不了学校了。”
"Daddy, I have an acute headache. I can't go to school today."
“乖,让老爸给你把床吊起来,做个摇篮。”
"Sonny, I'll make you a cradle by hanging up your bed."
“摇啊摇,老爸给你读故事,宝贝你快好起来。”
"Swing and swing, I'll read stories for you. I hope you get well soon."
“宝贝,你好好休息,老爸要出去一会儿。”
"Have a good rest, sonny. I'll go out awhile."
“你在搞什么?真生病还是假生病啊?”
"What are you doing? Are you sick or not?"
“快给我乖乖上学去!下次不许再装病!”
"Go to school at once! Don't pretend to be ill again!"
让人欲罢不能的书 An Attracting Book
“先生,这本书非常精彩,最近特别火,您买了绝对值!”
"Sir, this book is very brilliant. It's a best-seller, worth reading!"
“宝贝,慢点翻,老爸也要看。”
"Sonny, slow down. I'm reading, too."
回家的路上他们就看了起来。
They start reading on their way home.
“别拿走,老爸也要看。”父亲泡茶的时候,视线都无法从这本书上离开。
"Don't take it away. I'm reading, too."When making tea, Father cannot move his eyes away from this book.
“哈哈,太逗了!”父亲把茶水倒到自己帽子里都浑然未觉。
"Haha, so funny!"Father is pouring tea into his hat unawares.
他们要洗澡了还沉浸在书中。
It's time for bath, but they're still absorbed in reading.
最后父亲坐进浴缸里边泡澡边看书,衣服却忘了脱。
As a result, Father sits in the bathtub bathing and reading, with his clothes on.
入戏 Into the Play
“请安静,孩子们,我们的木偶戏就要开场喽!”
"Quiet, kids. It's time for our puppet show."
“噢,快打死那个坏蛋!”
"Oh, bring down that bad guy!"
“气死我了,好人居然被坏蛋打死了,我要为他报仇!”
"I'm going crazy. The good guy is brought down by the bad one. I'll revenge him!"
“看我不打死你!”太过入戏的儿子居然冲上台将演坏人的木偶打碎。
"I'll beat you to death!"Son so absorbed in the show smashes the puppet acting as the bad guy.
演出被迫中断,幕后的父亲只好将儿子拖上台。
The performance is forced to break off. Father behind the scene has to drag his son onto the stage.
“扰乱演出秩序,该打!”木偶警察打起了儿子的屁股。
"You'd be punished for disturbing the show!"The puppet policeman starts spanking the son.
四世同堂 Four Generations Under One Roof
“祖父,您好!”儿子和父亲一起去看望祖父。
"Hi, grandpa!"Son goes to visit his grandpa with his father.
“曾祖父,您好!”他们三个又一起去看望曾祖父。
"Hi, great-grandpa!"They three go to visit Son's great-grandpa.
“孩子们,摆个好造型,我来给你们拍照。”曾祖父拿出照相机。
"Boys, make a pose. I'll take a picture of you."The great-grandpa takes out his camera.
突然,三个人全都摔倒,撞坏了曾祖父心爱的花瓶。
Suddenly, they three fall down and break great-grandpa's prized vase.
“都这么大了还不懂事!”
"You're not sensible yet at your age!"
曾祖父不由分说地给了祖父一个耳光。
The great-grandpa gives a slap on the grandpa's cheek.
祖父转身将责任赖到父亲身上,也打了他一耳光。
And the grandpa turns over to blame it to Father and gives him a slap, too.
最后,父亲的气全都撒在儿子身上了。
Finally, Father vents all his anger to his son.
圣诞老人打架 The Fighting Among Santa Clauses
“哇,圣诞老人来啦!小白,这是真的耶。”
"Wow, Santa Claus is coming! Little White, it is real."
“宝贝,我才是真的圣诞老人。”
"Sonny, I'm the real Santa Claus."
两个圣诞老人相对而立,怒目而视。
The two Santa Clauses stand glowering at each other.
“我的天哪!又来一个圣诞老人。”
"My God! Another Santa Claus is coming."
三个圣诞老人打了起来。
The three Santa Clauses are fighting against one another.
“咦?原来是我的曾祖父、祖父和父亲啊。”儿子目瞪口呆。
"Err? They're my great-grandpa, my grandpa and my father."Son is dumbfounded.
圣诞贵客 The Special Guests of Christmas
“宝贝,咱们选这棵圣诞树好不好?”
"Sonny, how about choosing this Christmas tree?"
“小鹿、小猪、小鸟、小兔,这些面包屑,你们慢慢吃吧。很高兴见到你们。”
"Deer, pigs, birds, rabbits, here are some crumbs. Enjoy yourselves. Glad to meet you."
“宝贝,我们快回家装饰圣诞树。”
"Sonny, let's go home to decorate the Christmas tree now."
“呀,你们都跟来了,那请进吧,欢迎你们!”
"Oh, all of you have followed us home. Come in, please. Welcome!"
“圣诞快乐!尽情地吃吧!你们来我真开心!今年的平安夜真热闹!”
"Merry Christmas! Tuck in! I'm so happy for your visit! What a jolly Christmas Eve!"
虚惊一场 A False Alarm
“宝贝,那个人手里拿着什么?看着不像好人啊。”
"Sonny, what's in that guy's hand? He doesn't look like a good guy."
“他是不是要打我们,我们还是快跑吧。”
"He seems to hit us. We'd better run away."
“喂,等等我啊,别跑啊!”
"Hello, wait, don't run!"
“老爸,我快跑不动了,腿好酸啊!”
"Daddy, my legs ache so much. I can't run anymore!"
“哎哟!”
"Whoops!"
父子俩跑得太快,都摔倒了。
Father and Son run so fast that they both slip down.
“新年快乐!为了庆祝新年,我们一起来分享香槟酒吧。”
"Happy New Year! To celebrate the New Year, let's enjoy the champagne."
爱心是最好的圣诞礼物 Love Is the Best Christmas Gift
“老爸,我们快回家吧,一想到今晚的烤野鸭,我的口水都快流下来啦。”
"Daddy, let's hurry home. My mouth begins to water when I think of tonight's roast mallard."
“快抓住它!追啊!”一阵大风刮过,鸭子、雨伞、帽子都被吹走了。
"Seize it! Chase it!"A gust blows away the mallard, the umbrella and the hat.
“老爸,不好,鸭子要掉到别人家的烟囱里了。”
"Daddy, terrible, the duck is falling into the other's chimney."
“圣诞老人,给我们一只烤鸭好不好?”一个贫苦的六口之家正对着寒碜的晚餐祈祷。
"Santa Claus, may you send us a roast duck?"A poor family of six are praying before their miserable supper.
“哇,圣诞老人真好!他听到我们的祈祷了!”从烟囱落下的鸭子让一家人欢呼不已。
"Wow, it's so kind of Santa! He has heard our pray!"The whole family are cheering for the duck falling down from the chimney.
“宝贝,我们还是走吧,鸭子没了,但爱心是最好的圣诞礼物。”
"Sonny, we'd better go now. The duck is gone, but love is the best Christmas gift."
航空信的恶作剧 Make a Hoax Airmail
“老爸,我写的这封航空信可好玩了,就不给你看!”
"Daddy, I wrote a funny airmail. I won't show it to you!"
“飞吧,飞向远方,不要让我们自己收到哦。”
"Take off, to the faraway. Choose anyone but not us."
“宝贝,这么好的天气,我们去郊游吧。”
"Sonny, what a lovely day. Let's go for an outing."
“咦,有封航空信,是不是你写的?”
"Well, here is an airmail. Is it from you?"
信上写着:“收到信的人是笨蛋!”
It says "Anyone who receives this mail is an idiot!"
“居然写了这种话!太不像话了!”
"How could you write like this! What a shame!"
“看我不揍你!这种恶作剧不能随便乱搞,知道了吗?”
"I'll beat you up! Huh? You can never play such a trick. Have you got it?"
豪车拉煤 The Limousine Carries Coal
一辆运煤车路过古堡墙外,父亲说:“宝贝,那些掉在路上的煤块不捡起来多可惜呀。”
A coal truck passes by the castle. Father says, "Sonny, it will be a waste if we don't pick up the dropped coals."
“是啊,老爸,我们一起把它们捡起来吧,我马上回去拿工具。”
"Yes, daddy. Let's pick them up. I'm going back to fetch tools quickly."
“这些都是用煤炭工人的血汗挖掘出来的,不应该在路上白白浪费。”
"They're all dug out by the sweat and toil of miners, so they shouldn't be spoiled on the road."
“管家,您好!我们捡了不少煤块,拉不动了,请您派车来接。”
"Hello, Chamberlain. The coals we picked are too heavy to draw. Please send us a car."
“主人,这豪华轿车拉煤,我还真是头一回见呢。”
"My lords, this is the first time I have seen a limousine to carry coals."
华而不实的衣服 Gaudy Suits
“先生,我们这里的衣服都是量身定制的全球限量版,您穿上以后显得特别高贵。”
"Sir, all the suits here are custom-made articles with limited worldwide supply. You will look noble when you dress it."
“老爸,我觉得你像换了个人,走路的姿势都变了。”
"Daddy, I feel you're like another man with a different walking attitude."
“我的宝贝,你今天也显得很不一样。”
"My son, you look different today, too."
“祖父、曾祖父,你们好!看看我们的新衣服。”
"Great-grandpa, grandpa, nice to meet you! Look at our new suits."
“请问你们找哪位?”
"May I ask who you're looking for?"
“哈哈哈,太逗了,你们真像台上唱戏的。”祖父和曾祖父大笑不已。
"Wahaha, it's funny you two look like acting on stage."The great-grandpa and the grandpa can't help laughing.
“真是太搞笑了,简直逗死我了。你们这样穿着舒服吗?”祖父和曾祖父一边大笑一边质疑。
"How funny. I nearly laugh to death. Are you comfortable to be dressed like that?"Ask the great-grandpa and the grandpa as they're laughing.
“还是穿原来的衣服舒服自在,那些昂贵的衣服真是华而不实。”
"It's more comfortable to put on our own clothes. Those dear suits are gaudy."
心念旧时小伙伴 Keep Little Friends in Mind
古堡的侍卫开着豪车带父子俩出门兜风。
The castle guard drives the limousine for Father and Son.
“老爸,那是我以前在一起玩的最好的小伙伴。”
"Daddy, they're my best buddies I have played with before."
“老爸,我下去和他们玩一会儿好不好?”
"Daddy, can I go down to play with them?"
儿子说罢就下了车,侍卫却回头有话要对父亲说。
With this, Son gets off the car, but the guards turn to have something to tell Father.
父亲只好无奈地招手示意儿子回到车上。
Father cannot help but motion his son to come back.
“主人,少爷这样做很不体面。”侍卫冷冷地说。
"My lord, the young master did it dishonorably,"says the guard coldly.
侍卫们趾高气扬地把车开走了,坐在后座的父子俩却不高兴地沉默了。
The guard drives away astrut while in the back of the car Father and Son fall silent sullenly.
夜晚,在古堡中的豪华大床上,儿子梦到旧时小伙伴,醒来忍不住哭了。
At night, lying in the grand bed of the castle, Son dreams of his little friends and bursts into tears.
行善的结果 The Result of Welldoing
古堡门外,一位流浪汉在卖艺乞讨,他的歌声婉转凄凉,父子俩都被感动得泪流满面。
Beyond the gate of the castle, a vagrant is begging by singing a soft and sad song. Father and Son are moved to tears.
“老爸,这个人好可怜,我们去帮帮他吧。”
"Daddy, what a poor guy! Let's help him."
“没问题,我钱包里的钱全给他了。积德行善是好事。宝贝你真乖。”
"Okay, I give him all the money in my wallet. It's kind to follow a virtuous path. You're so lovely."
“我的先生们,真是太感谢你们了。”流浪汉拿着钱手舞足蹈地走了。
"My lords, I'm so grateful for your kindness."With the money, the vagrant leaps away with joy.
月儿弯弯地照临古堡,宁静的一夜很快过去了。
A crescent moon shines on the castle, and a quiet night passes very soon.
温暖的太阳高高照,新的一天来临,父子俩却发现那个流浪汉请了一个伴奏师。
With the warm sun rising high, a new day comes. But Father and Son find the vagrant hires a musician.
理论与实践 Theory and Practice
“老爸,散步的时间到啦,快陪我出去走走嘛。”
"Daddy, it's time for walking. Go out for a walk with me."
“稍等,这本书讲得太好了,我要带着路上读。”
"Wait for a moment. This is really a good book. I'll take it with me. "
“教育的核心理念是……”父亲边走边读。
"The core theory of education is..."Father reads as he's walking.
“宝贝,我以后一定按着这本书的理论来好好教育你。”
"Sonny, I'm going to raise you according to its theory."
“搞什么鬼?你这个小坏蛋!”
"What are you doing? You gremlin!"
“别跑,看我不好好揍你!”
"Don't run. I'll beat you up!"
“呜呜,书上说了,教育不能体罚。”
"Oh, the book says education doesn't mean corporal punishment."
亲子互动 The Interaction of Father and Son
“女士们,先生们,有请我们最具人气的父子俩上台发言。”
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome our beloved Father and Son to speak on stage."
“我的天哪,我的讲稿全忘记了,怎么办?”
"My God, I've forgotten all my lecture. What shall I do?"
“呃……先生,请不要紧张。”
"Errrrr...sir, take it easy."
“完蛋了,我怎么一个字也想不起来了,昨晚我都把讲稿背熟了。”
"Damn it. I can recollect nothing, though I learnt the lecture by heart last night."
“先生,请您随便说两句吧。”
"Sir, please say anything you like."
“哈哈哈,老爸太丢脸了!”
"Haha, what a shame, daddy."
“小坏蛋,竟敢取笑你老爸,看我不揍你!”
"Bad boy, how dare you sneer at me. I will beat you up!"
“女士们,先生们,我们正在为您直播父子俩的亲子互动情况。”
"Ladies and gentlemen, we're offering you the live interaction between Father and Son."
尽职的管家 The Duteous Chamberlain
“宝贝,跟你说过不许吃手,怎么又吃了?”
"Sonny, I told you not to suck your finger. Why do you suck it again?"
“快把手指拿出来,不许再吃了,听到没有?”
"Pull out your finger and never suck it again. Do you hear me?"
“管家,请你看好他,不许他再吃手指了。”
"Chamberlain, watch him and keep him from sucking his finger."
“遵命,我的主人。”管家用嘴含住了儿子的手指。
"Yes, master."The Chamberlain mouths the son's finger.
耿直的管家 The Upright Chamberlain
“管家先生,那个花瓶不用着急打扫,你先来陪我练练拳击吧。”
"Mr. Chamberlain, don't hurry to dust that vase. First practice boxing with me now."
儿子“铛铛”地敲锣大喊:“开赛喽!我来当裁判。”
Son beats the gong shouting,"Games begin! I'll be your judge."
“我的主人,我先让您一招,您先出手吧。”
"My lord, make you move first. Come on."
“好,一招过了,我动真格喽。”
"Well then, it's my turn."
“来吧,哎哟!”父亲被管家一拳打倒了。
"Come on, ouch!"Father is knocked down by the Chamberlain.
“主人,实在抱歉,是您让我出手的。”
"My lord, I'm terribly sorry. You ordered me to do it."
“主人,我还是继续干活吧。您好好休息,让医生给您抹点药。”
"My lord, I'd better go back to work. Have a good rest and ask the doctor to apply some medicine."
可怜的兔子 The Poor Rabbit
“老爸,那边有只兔子。”
"Daddy, there's a rabbit over there."
“哇,打中了,老爸你好棒!”
"Wow, you shot it. Daddy, you're great!"
“地上全是血,兔子好可怜啊!”
"Blood all over, poor rabbit!"
“呜呜呜,兔子太可怜了,我们下次再也不要打猎了。”
"Oh no, the rabbit is so miserable. We will never go hunting next time."
可怜的青蛙 The Poor Frog
“宝贝,快抓住它,我们拿回家去当宠物。”
"Sonny, catch it and take it home as our pet."
“老爸,我们给它取一个什么名字呢?”
"Daddy, what do we name it?"
一只白鹳飞过来叼起了青蛙。
A white stork flies down and pecks up the frog.
父子俩一时目瞪口呆,没反应过来,青蛙就被白鹳吞下去了。
Father and Son are dumbfounded. The frog is swallowed by the stork before they make any response.
可恶的白鹳还拉了一泡屎在玻璃罐里。
The hateful white stork shits in the glass jar.
“呜呜呜,青蛙好可怜啊,它变成粪便了。”
"Oh no, the poor frog turns out to be a shit."
给雕像穿衣服 Dress the Statue
“老爸,为什么他不穿衣服呀?”
"Daddy, why is he undressed?"
“帽子戴上了,身子还是光的呢。老爸,我们给他穿衣服吧。”
"He has the hat, but his body is still naked. Daddy, let's dress him."
“老爸,你真伟大,再给他穿上裤子就好啦。”
"Daddy, you're so great. It will be better to get him a pair of trousers."
“宝贝,有人来参观了,我得赶紧把衣服穿回来。”
"Sonny, visitors are coming. I should dress myself again."
鸟儿的报复 Birds Revenge
“宝贝,你瞄准一点再开弓嘛。”
"Sonny, aim and shoot."
“老爸,刚才不算,这次应该准了。”
"Daddy, it didn't count just now. This time it will be good."
“哎哟,鸟屎。这也太准了吧。”
"Ouch, bird droppings. They hit us so exactly."
“捣蛋鬼,看你干的好事!”
"Bad boy, see what you have done!"
情景教育 Situational Teaching
“宝贝啊,吃面条要用叉子,不要用手抓啊。”
"Sonny, you should have noodles with fork instead of your hands."
“说你不听,还反倒更淘气了?”
"You won't listen to me but behave more naughtily."
“先别吃了,我先带你去一个地方看看。”
"Leave it aside. I take you to a place now."
“老爸,我还没吃饱呢,我们去博物馆做什么?”
"Daddy, I have not been full. Why are we going to the museum?"
“快跟上,到前面你就知道怎么回事了。”
"Follow me and then you will know it."
“拉奥孔全家被毒蛇咬死,是不是很像你弄的面条?你再玩弄面条,毒蛇就要来咬你了!”
"Laocoon's whole family were bitten to death by vipers. Aren't they like your noodles? If you play with noodles, the vipers will come to bite you."
把小白抢回来 Snatch Little White Back
“瞧你家的狗干的好事!”
"Look at the trouble your dog made."
“真对不起!请收下我们的赔款。”
"I'm terribly sorry! Please accept our amends."
“小白,你才闯祸又跑到桌上偷吃,真是太不像话了!”
"Little White, you make trouble again for eating on the table. What a shame!"
“请您善待小白,猎枪和钱也请您收下。”
"Please take good care of Little White, and keep the money and this gun."
“呜呜,老爸,我好想小白。”
"Oh, daddy, I miss Little White very much."
“站住!不许动!抢劫了!”
"Stop! Don't move! Robbery!"
“快把狗和猎枪交出来!”
"Hand out your dog and gun now!"
“这些钱您收着吧。”
"Keep these money with you."
“哈哈,有钱赚也不错。”
"Haha, it's good to make money."
“小白,你终于回来了。”
"Little White, you're back now."
皆大欢喜。
Everyone is happy.
彬彬有礼的小白 Polite Little White
“老爸,您瞧,小白现在戴上礼帽直立行走,多像一位绅士呀。”
"Daddy, look, Little White looks like a gentleman by walking on its hind legs and with a hat on his head."
“它还会给树行礼呢,小白多么彬彬有礼呀!”
"It even salutes to the tree. How polite Little White is!"
“呵呵,老爸,它和大树打过招呼后才尿尿。”
"Hehe, daddy, he won't pee until he greets the tree."
“尿尿之后,小白又再次向大树表达歉意。”
"After that, Little White will express his apology again."
“幸好当初我们把它抢回来啦。”
"It's lucky for us to have snatched him back."
自恋的幽灵 A Narcissistic Ghost
“糟糕,幽灵拿剑穿墙而入。真可怕!”
"Damn it. There's a ghost walking through the wall with a sword. How horrible!"
“宝贝,快跑,你跑前面去!”
"Sonny, run! Go ahead!"
父子俩为了逃命跑得飞快,父亲的帽子都掉了。
Father and Son run for their lives so fast that Father's hat is off his head.
“给我出来!我不会放过你们的!”
"Come out! I never will let you pass!"
“咦?地上是什么?一顶帽子……”
"Well, what's it on the floor? A hat..."
“让我戴上试试,再照照镜子。”
"Let me try it on and look into the mirror."
“哇,我真是帅呆了!我怎么能这么帅呢!”
"Wow, I'm so handsome! How can I be so handsome!"
“老爸,他沉浸在自我欣赏中。”
"Daddy, he's absorbed in self-appreciation."
“嗯,宝贝,这真是个超级自恋的幽灵啊!”
"Well, sonny. He's a most narcissistic ghost!"
“教育”错人了 The Wrong Object
“宝贝,在这里吹这个喇叭太吵了,到那边去吧。”
"Sonny, it's noisy to blow the bugle here. Go there."
“先生,请您坐在这里吧,我到那边去。”
"Sir, please sit here. I'm going there."
“这个小坏蛋什么时候学会吸烟了?太不像话了!还在公共场合吸,更不应该了!”
"When did you begin to smoke? What a shame! And that's really improper to smoke in public!"
“老爸,你打错人了!我在这边呢!”
"Daddy, you hit the wrong person! I'm here!"